Monday, January 2, 2012

Going to Russia

 When I was seven, I went to Russia because of my father's company business. Our family went there for four years. Going to Russia was really frightning but was fun too.

 Going to Russia was my first time travelling a foregn country so I was very nervous. In the airport it was crowded with people. Finally I got on the airplane. The plane looked like enormous monsters. The engine reared while going up. My hands were swetting already after few minutes I was calmed by the tasty food that they gave me. When I arrived in Russia everything was new. I couldn't understand what they said, everyone looked like alians who were going to concer the earth. So I was very frightned.

 Few months later after I adapted the enviorment there I wnet to a British English School which is in Moscow. I went there when I was five years old. In the British school I made a lot of new friends and played with them a lot since there was no acadey there. Also sice Russia was closer to Europe we travelled to many beautiful sights. Like huge mountains covered with snow. Aleso i got to learn english more cause all the lessons were learned in English.

 So going to Russia was frightning but good too. Even if everything seemed new in the end, it ot well.        

2 comments:

  1. Good! Your story was very intriguing. Your experience in airport was vivid. Also the thesis statement clearly showed your point. There are some mistakes in spelling but overall, it was well organized. Try to write little longer, and divide essay into two body paragraphs in order to describe both frightening and fun feelings more specifically.

    ReplyDelete