Genre: Fantasy, Adventure
Author: C.S. Lewis
Director: Andrew Addams
What's the basic story line?
Peter, Suzan, Edmund, Lucy are in trouble, Because of the war in England they are sent to the country side. In the house of Digory Professor, they accidently they find a wardrobe. They go inside then finds a world called Narnia which is covered in snow without Christmas. The snow witch took over the Narnia. They meet the Centaurus and they meet the professor too. The professor in reality comes out wearing Santa clothes,he gives the 4kids weapons also tells them where Aslan is. They go and meet Alsan and Aslan knew that these 4kids will save Narnia. Later Edmund betrays his brother and sisters and goes to the witch. But the witch says that she needs his blood to live so she captures him. Aslan the king of Narnia returns and talk to the witch. Therefor the witch makes a suggestion, it was 'if Aslan dies for him I will let the boy go'. So Aslan accepts the suggestion. When he goes to die Lucy and Suzan follows him secretly. They see him die. After few hours the devils and the witch went away. Lucy and Suzan goes to Aslan. Lucy uses the potion that can heal anything. Aslan becomes alive and prepares for war. In the war Aslan kills the witch and wins the battle. The 4kids become the kings and Queens because the did nearly the main things and saved Narnia. Aslan disappears after that night. When the 4kids become grandpas and grandmas they go back to the reality but when they come out only one hour has passed. So they go back home after the ends
Do you like this movie?
I love this movie. It showed the story very well. This movie is full of action and there is also many detailed characters. The story is very fun and makes the viewer very curious.
On the scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate this movie?
I would give this movie a 9 because everything is good but if i was the director I would put more fighting scenes so I give this movie a 9.
Jongwook,
ReplyDeleteGood review, albeit a little short. You writing, overall, reflects a good level of fluency that I hope you can develop further. Watch out for minor grammatical, spelling, and capitalization errors. Your summary was pretty good, but I wish you had written more in the review/recommendation section.